Studio is closed, due to fire.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tags from one sheet


I have been making some tags (which could be added to cards or page), from a 12x12 paper called "Cards", by Paper Company. I took this photo with the paper in background. So far I have made 13 tags and there are many more pieces left to do. It did take about an hour to hand cut the sheet apart, since it was not in even strips to cut. They look vintage and are very traditional designs. The 12x12 sheet of paper is only .69 cents. You can't go wrong with that one.
Using different Spellbinders, I cut lots of the same general sizes of backgrounds. Then I added some gold leafing pen, chalk ink, stamped images or pearls and they each looked very different.
I hope Beverly Simmons and her extended family enjoy the "kits" I made, for them to be creative this Thanksgiving. What a nice family tradition...to make something.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and remember to
Make Time To Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment