Studio is closed, due to fire.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

M&T Feb 9th & SALE of old items...


Sorry for late post of M&T. As soon as we got the studio computers online, my home computers went down. The postings I always do from home, so I'm way behind.

If you need a last minute card for Valentine's Day, we have one for you. Stop in through Saturday from 10am to 4pm and make it for $2.00
The paper is from Simple Stories, and is in the Yearography series. Also used is the Tim Holtz Kraft Core and Distress card stock.

If you haven't seen our new place, come by and take a look. We are still setting some things up, and figure we will get comfortable before we hang all the paintings we have. I'm still working on my office mess. As you know, you have to make a mess to clean a mess. Am I right?!!

Lastly, there are things we just couldn't bring along with us and have those items for sale today in the "old unit." This is one day sale, as we need to be out now. 10 am to 1pm (or if you want to stop by in between come to new area and ask). Then again from 4 to 7pm. Then it will be gone.
We have some tables, stamps and odd things to pass along.


No comments:

Post a Comment