Studio is closed, due to fire.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

M&T for week of April 2nd.


I used Moxxie paper (Spring is Sprung), for my Easter card. It is very different, in that the colors are much darker than you would expect for Easter (or even Spring). However, I think it turned out nicely.
The rose colored card stock is the Kraft Core from Tim Holtz, and the greeting is from Stampin' Up!
I found this ribbon at a Vintage Store in Granville, OH when my daughter & I went over her spring break. It wasn't until I had the colors picked out and eggs already die cut, that I noticed the sheer ribbon matched perfectly. I know it was a May Arts ribbon.
The egg die cuts are from Poppystamps. It has 2 actually dies. One die is the egg base and the other the fancy covering. I used the Xyron to put adhesive on the top part of the egg base, then after attaching the fancy covering, I sprinkled it with glitter, to cover the remainder of adhesive on the front. A nice touch using Art Institute crystal glitter.
The grass die is also from Poppystamps.
Stop by this week and do the M&T for $3.00

No comments:

Post a Comment