Studio is closed, due to fire.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day card

If you are looking for last minute Father's Day card, come in and make it yourself this week.
We have one made with Canvas Corp paper called, Black & Ivory Compass. I saw a similar design (wish I could give someone credit-but look at so many sites. It may have been Gina K), and they had incorporated some blue shades onto a simple black and white paper. I knew that was what I wanted to do.
  I also used some Goosebumps spray to enhance the look. It is like a crystal lacquer in a spray form. It adds some texture and looks wet, which was good for ship.
Spellbinders ribbon banner and circles were used for greeting and image mats. Adirondak, Sail Boat ink was sponged & stamped on. Come by this week to get the kit and make it for your dad. If you want to change the greeting, that's ok too.

No comments:

Post a Comment