Studio is closed, due to fire.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas! From Dolly & Mary

We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Holiday, filled with happiness, family and friends, and blessings!
 I had made my Christmas cards earlier this year (with some help from my sisters), and was quite pleased with myself for being ahead. All those cards were lost in the fire, and I just could not bring myself to redo them. Instead I started working on some Thank You cards to send out. While I am still working on them, I wanted to have something to put on the site. I wanted to say how blessed we are to have so many friends supporting our hope to re-open the studio. This card was a post on Pinterest and Sue Lis ran the saying off for me. The card stock is Bazzil, and the key is from Spellbinders, a company that has been so kind after the fire.
            Thank you Stacy Caron and Ken Oliver for believing in us and offering some comfort.
 We have made candy to sell (with the wonderful help of many friends). On my trip home I will bring back more peanut brittle, if anyone has become addicted to it...lol
Thank You to everyone who has grieved with us and shown so much love and kindness!
Enjoy your family and friends, and don't forget why we celebrate.
Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!
If you want your e-mail address on our customer list again, please send a note to us and we can pick it up from that.       maketimetocreate@sigecom.net

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will rise up from the ashes and be a better place for all of us addicted to crafting to congregate and call our 'Home Away from Home'!!!! Blessings for 2013 ~Kimmay

    ReplyDelete