Studio is closed, due to fire.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Stamping Around Ohio...


Just got back from Stamping Around Ohio and have some cute things to show off in the studio.
Tammy Hershberger, who works and teaches at Toyrifix, was our hostess (and teacher), and the one who brought all the other talented ladies to her store.
Toyrifix is a cute scrapbooking store located within a toy store, in Smithville OH. Here is front of store. I will post photos of the cute things we made, as soon as possible.
Maria Colosimo, is Kitchen Sink Stamps and she explained her multi step stamps, which are very impressive. I came back with the one I have wanted for awhile now. Trees......lovely trees.
I also got to keep the tomato stamp we used for our "salsa stamping class". Now I have to learn how to make salsa, so I can give the label with it. Julie Masse, Christina Fischer, and Barbara Anders also had great projects and new items to show.
It was a wonderful, relaxing, motivating and did I mention fun as well! Lovely ladies to spend a couple of days with.
Let's hope I have convinced them to come to our area in Indiana. I may have to stalk them for awhile...ha

No comments:

Post a Comment