Studio is closed, due to fire.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

M&T


I CASED this card awhile ago, and I wish I still had the name to go along with it. I like to give credit where I can. I think it was taken from a SU site awhile ago.
The edge punch is a SU punch and I just matched some papers that went with the Dress Up buttons I had to use. Cuttlebug embossing folder was also used. It is fairly simple, except to get the dimensionals on the tiny strips, without being seen. Stop by this week and make it for $2.00

Our first boxes arrived today with some new items from CHA. 3D stickers, Heartfelt Creation stamp set and matching die cut, Unity "bitty stamps" are really cute too (and much cheaper than the larger sets). American Crafts "POW" glitter card stock in houndstooth design and mirror card stock for gorgeous frames. Of course the Spellbinders won't be in until September, and we are already having to put another pre-order in. So much of it was pre-orders...what shall we do to pass the time? Oh, let's have a sale to make room. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment