Studio is closed, due to fire.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Make & Take week of July 4th.

I'm not sure how many people send out Patriotic cards, but I decided it was a nice one to do for 4th. of July.I did use Tammy Hershberger's (Stamp Happy), card as starting idea.
The stamp is a Flourishes design, Patriotism on Parade, which I stamped on a Pink Paislee "Block Party" paper. The background red, white and blue print card stock is from Peebles, "Let Freedom Ring". The deep red card stock matting is from Tim Holtz collection of Kraft Core. A Martha Stewart button punch was used, along with Divine Twine in red, white & blue colors. The embossed image of fireworks on the printed paper, is from Darice. I stamped with Denim colored Adirondak, and Sky Blue Memento inks. Cost is $3.00 and since I left it blank, you can use it as birthday card also.

2 comments: