Studio is closed, due to fire.

Monday, October 15, 2012

M&T Oct.16-26th

These are the M&Ts for the next 2 weeks. I might pull the tree one to do as a demo, as I had shown several ladies the Church Stained Glass card, and would like to do that one. So at least the other 3 will be part of the M&Ts starting tomorrow. October 16th.
 As always bring your adhesive, scissors, pop dots and glue dots. Any basic supply you would normally use to make cards will be good. All 4 of the cards will be in a kit. The 4 M&Ts are $10.00 and you may do them all at once, or 2 one week and finish the other 2 the next.
 The dress form is a Just Rite Stamp, and I got the idea from the gallery. So I would like to give Kathy Jones credit for "lifting" her idea.
The tree stamp and fence die are from Impression Obsession. The window, cat & banner die cuts are from Poppystamps. The papers are from My Minds Eye (The Sweetest Thing), if you didn't guess. Also some Simple Stories Fresh Breeze, and Tim Holtz Distress Coredination was used. The lovely pink is from Marks Finest Papers, and that die is a My Favorite Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment