Studio is closed, due to fire.

Monday, February 14, 2011

M&T for week of Feb. 14th.


Ever had "designer block"? Sometimes you have to scratch what you are designing and go with something else. I wanted to use a certain paper, but it wasn't working out, so today I put it away and started fresh.
I do remember my inspiration came from Melissa Cash's card, (from a Gina K gallery). Since we can't sell Gina K, (darn it all), I used the layout she had and got out a Flourishes stamp. Flourishes are one of my favs anyway and of course I like to color.
A Wreath for All Seasons was used and colored with COPICs. I am getting a little better too.
Psst...(We have COPIC class coming up in March). I also used the Scor Buddy and Liquid Pearls in all 3 colors.
When I finished the yellow card, I thought of all the spring colored ribbon stash I am hoarding- oh, holding I mean....So I decided to do 2 more colors. You can make just one color or make all three this week. Cost is $3.00 and they will be available until Friday night to make. (Remember we are closed on Saturday).

No comments:

Post a Comment