Studio is closed, due to fire.

Monday, February 7, 2011

M&T for week of Feb. 8th.


I am very pleased with the card this week. I was still obsessed about Cheri T.'s card (she made at the Scrappin' For Life on Saturday.) It was absolutely gorgeous, and I forgot to get a photo of it.
Since we don't have enough time to get a class booked with her, maybe we'll get her in for Mother's Day or a June wedding card.......It was so soft and pretty, pink.
Anyway, so I wanted to make something very pretty too for Valentine's Day and this is what I came up with.
Cost is $3.00 .
This Coredinations card stock is brown on one side and pink on the other. When you emboss it, then sand it down, some of the pink comes through.
The punch is a Martha edge punch, mini flower by Zva, pearls from Kaisercraft, die cut from Sizzix and the stamp is from Flourishes. The heart is actually kraft color, so I really need to get my lights bought, so I can have a set up like Deb Olsen. (What a name dropper eh?)
(We do have a few of these die cuts available in retail and at least one punch.)
Let's have some fun...the first one in to make this card ( that has read this blog ) can ask me for one of the die cuts and I'll give you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment