Studio is closed, due to fire.

Monday, November 5, 2012

M&Ts week of Nov. 6th.

This week we begin our month long salute to Northwoods stamps. Each week we will have 3 cards for a M&T, beginning each Tuesday when we open, in the month of November. The first set is with the lighthouse and Church, shown here. The third card is with the Locomotive. I feel like I should warn you that the board that was colored by professional (and very talented one too), is much, much nicer than my coloring. I have used a combination of COPICs and Distress Markers, since I had to set up 3 card kits to work from. I believe Pat told me she uses Tombow Markers for her coloring. But let's face it, most of the talent is what makes the colors alive. I salute all the talented colorists out there!! I hope to be nearly as good someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment