Studio is closed, due to fire.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fabric Flower Pins with Michelle Mathey


I am so excited, Michelle Mathey is going to be teaching a class on Fabric Flower pins. Aren't they very classy looking? She came to my class today and brought 2 for me to keep. Modeled by Angela, (who designed our sign), they are a soft, vintage looking flower, with a pearl in the center.
December 8th. at 10:00am We already have a registration started, so call to book your spot.
Michelle wrote a lovely little message about us on her blog, after taking the card class today. We had a nice group of ladies there today.
Allot of talent in the room.

1 comment:

  1. I already signed up for this class and I can't wait! I had a wonderful time at your class yesterday Dolly! I love the cards we created, and I learned several new techniques! Thanks for a wonderful morning!

    ReplyDelete