Studio is closed, due to fire.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Tuesday Take Away & Cricut Demo on Saturday


This week's M&T will be a "surprise", kind of...for 2 reasons. I decided to take a photo before it was finished and surprise everyone. I thought it would be a fun thing to do. Kind of like a challenge for you to imagine how it could be finished.
The second and real reason is... I did not get it finished. I spent almost the entire day unpacking from the Leavenworth weekend away. It has to be counted and put in the right places, so that is a little harder to do than when it's packed up.
They say that "variety is the spice of life", so I stopped at one point for a break and put away the Halloween paper. That too has to be counted.
When it was time to create, my left brain wanted to do something entirely opposite of my right brain. Opposites do not attract at a time like that. While the 2 brains were arguing, I took a photo and put it aside. I know it will come together first thing tomorrow, as I love this Bo Bunny paper and luscious plum colored Zva pearls.
I hope you'll come in and see what it looks like and make one too.



We also had our first Advanced Cricut Class tonight and they did some glass etching. How nice they all turned out. Hopefully I will get to do the 101 class someday soon. All the ladies love Paulette and she certainly has the passion for the Cricut. (I think Santa will bring ours right after Thanksgiving).
Paulette is going to do a Demo for the Cricut this Saturday, from 10am to 12 noon. So if you are out and about come by and see the Cricut and what it can do, with Paulette at the helm.
This Saturday is also the Scrapbooking Club Day. Our first gathering for the"Club". Bring your supplies and project and come to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment