Studio is closed, due to fire.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Artist Trading Cards


To be honest, I never really "got" the ATC's before now.
Since we mentioned previously we are starting an ATC Club, I have some samples now to share. I'm afraid I don't know whom made each card, but these are Kimmay's to share with you.
Each one is from a different person and they are dated and signed with each making on back. They are all "themed" and I would guess it's a winter one here.
I wish I had thought to get photos of Kimmay's recent ones (from Late Create), but I was just in awe and get caught up in admiring them myself. It made me think "I just may have to start another hobby".
The ATC Club will begin in August, but Kimmay will hold a M&T for them in July. If you are interested in this, please let us know.

1 comment:

  1. I used to trade atcs online. It was so much fun! Great to see you're having a group.

    ReplyDelete