Studio is closed, due to fire.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Craft Sale at Stringtown Elementary

As you may know, Autism Awareness is a very special cause for me, so I wanted to let you know about a sale this Saturday. There will be a craft sale at Stringtown Elementary. I mention this because one of the tables will be run by" Inspiring Autism Spectrum Families" Charity. If you have anything crafty you would like to donate to IASF to sell, please bring it to the studio by this Friday. It could be a card, 3D items you made, or anything handmade.
I'll be making cards all week, so if you want to come in and join me for that, please do.

There is also a rummage sale at Plaza School on Saturday, May 21st. for the same charity.
My friend heads this charity and she has been working very hard to get it going. If you have anything you need to get out of the house (small items only-no large appliances), let us know.
I am cleaning my house too (finally eh).




No comments:

Post a Comment